Hard reset Timmy M50 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Timmy M50 restart.
Hard reset Timmy M50 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Timmy M50
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Timmy M50 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Timmy M50, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Timmy M50 will be erased.