Hard reset Uhans A101 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Uhans A101 restart.
Hard reset Uhans A101 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Uhans A101
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Uhans A101 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Uhans A101, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Uhans A101 will be erased.