Hard reset Pixus Volt Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Pixus Volt restart.
Hard reset Pixus Volt Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Pixus Volt
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Pixus Volt restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Pixus Volt, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Pixus Volt will be erased.