Hard reset Pixus Raze Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Pixus Raze restart.
Hard reset Pixus Raze Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Pixus Raze
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Pixus Raze restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Pixus Raze, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Pixus Raze will be erased.