Hard reset Pixus hiPower Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Pixus hiPower restart.
Hard reset Pixus hiPower Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Pixus hiPower
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Pixus hiPower restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Pixus hiPower, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Pixus hiPower will be erased.