Hard reset Pixus Pride Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Pixus Pride restart.
Hard reset Pixus Pride Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Pixus Pride
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Pixus Pride restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Pixus Pride, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Pixus Pride will be erased.