Hard reset Oppo A31 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Oppo A31 restart.
Hard reset Oppo A31 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Oppo A31
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Oppo A31 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Oppo A31, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Oppo A31 will be erased.