Hard reset Black Fox B8Fox Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Black Fox B8Fox restart.
Hard reset Black Fox B8Fox Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Black Fox B8Fox
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Black Fox B8Fox restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Black Fox B8Fox, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Black Fox B8Fox will be erased.