Hard reset Xiaomi Mi 10 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Xiaomi Mi 10 restart.
Hard reset Xiaomi Mi 10 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Xiaomi Mi 10
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Xiaomi Mi 10 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Xiaomi Mi 10, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Xiaomi Mi 10 will be erased.