Hard reset Nubia Red Magic 3S Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Nubia Red Magic 3S restart.
Hard reset Nubia Red Magic 3S Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Nubia Red Magic 3S
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Nubia Red Magic 3S restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Nubia Red Magic 3S, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Nubia Red Magic 3S will be erased.