Hard reset Nubia X 5G Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Nubia X 5G restart.
Hard reset Nubia X 5G Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Nubia X 5G
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Nubia X 5G restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Nubia X 5G, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Nubia X 5G will be erased.