Hard reset Nubia Red Magic 3 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Nubia Red Magic 3 restart.
Hard reset Nubia Red Magic 3 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Nubia Red Magic 3
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Nubia Red Magic 3 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Nubia Red Magic 3, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Nubia Red Magic 3 will be erased.