Hard reset Motorola Flipout Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Motorola Flipout restart.
Hard reset Motorola Flipout Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Motorola Flipout
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Motorola Flipout restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Motorola Flipout, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Motorola Flipout will be erased.