Hard reset Motorola Atrix Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Motorola Atrix restart.
Hard reset Motorola Atrix Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Motorola Atrix
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Motorola Atrix restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Motorola Atrix, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Motorola Atrix will be erased.