Hard reset Motorola Moto 1S Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Motorola Moto 1S restart.
Hard reset Motorola Moto 1S Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Motorola Moto 1S
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Motorola Moto 1S restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Motorola Moto 1S, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Motorola Moto 1S will be erased.