Hard reset Land Rover X Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Land Rover X restart.
Hard reset Land Rover X Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Land Rover X
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Land Rover X restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Land Rover X, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Land Rover X will be erased.