Hard reset Land Rover Explore Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Land Rover Explore restart.
Hard reset Land Rover Explore Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Land Rover Explore
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Land Rover Explore restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Land Rover Explore, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Land Rover Explore will be erased.