Hard reset Lanix Ilium Alpha950 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Lanix Ilium Alpha950 restart.
Hard reset Lanix Ilium Alpha950 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Lanix Ilium Alpha950
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Lanix Ilium Alpha950 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Lanix Ilium Alpha950, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Lanix Ilium Alpha950 will be erased.