Hard reset POCO X2 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after POCO X2 restart.
Hard reset POCO X2 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone POCO X2
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after POCO X2 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of POCO X2, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory POCO X2 will be erased.