Hard reset ZTE Nubia Z11 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after ZTE Nubia Z11 restart.
Hard reset ZTE Nubia Z11 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone ZTE Nubia Z11
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after ZTE Nubia Z11 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of ZTE Nubia Z11, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory ZTE Nubia Z11 will be erased.