Hard reset ZTE Nubia V18 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after ZTE Nubia V18 restart.
Hard reset ZTE Nubia V18 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone ZTE Nubia V18
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after ZTE Nubia V18 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of ZTE Nubia V18, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory ZTE Nubia V18 will be erased.