Hard reset YU Ace Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after YU Ace restart.
Hard reset YU Ace Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone YU Ace
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after YU Ace restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of YU Ace, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory YU Ace will be erased.