Hard reset Yezz Max 1 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Yezz Max 1 restart.
Hard reset Yezz Max 1 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Yezz Max 1
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Yezz Max 1 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Yezz Max 1, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Yezz Max 1 will be erased.