Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi 4X Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Xiaomi Redmi 4X restart.
Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi 4X Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 4X
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Xiaomi Redmi 4X restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Xiaomi Redmi 4X, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Xiaomi Redmi 4X will be erased.