Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi 4A Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Xiaomi Redmi 4A restart.
Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi 4A Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 4A
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Xiaomi Redmi 4A restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Xiaomi Redmi 4A, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Xiaomi Redmi 4A will be erased.