Hard reset Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro restart.
Hard reset Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro will be erased.