Hard reset Xiaomi Mi A1 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Xiaomi Mi A1 restart.
Hard reset Xiaomi Mi A1 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Xiaomi Mi A1
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Xiaomi Mi A1 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Xiaomi Mi A1, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Xiaomi Mi A1 will be erased.