Hard reset Timmy M28 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Timmy M28 restart.
Hard reset Timmy M28 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Timmy M28
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Timmy M28 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Timmy M28, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Timmy M28 will be erased.