Hard reset Texet X-driver Quad Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Texet X-driver Quad restart.
Hard reset Texet X-driver Quad Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Texet X-driver Quad
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Texet X-driver Quad restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Texet X-driver Quad, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Texet X-driver Quad will be erased.