Hard reset Texet X-driver 4G Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Texet X-driver 4G restart.
Hard reset Texet X-driver 4G Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Texet X-driver 4G
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Texet X-driver 4G restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Texet X-driver 4G, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Texet X-driver 4G will be erased.