Hard reset Teclast 98 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Teclast 98 restart.
Hard reset Teclast 98 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Teclast 98
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Teclast 98 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Teclast 98, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Teclast 98 will be erased.