Hard reset T-Mobile REVVLRY Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after T-Mobile REVVLRY restart.
Hard reset T-Mobile REVVLRY Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone T-Mobile REVVLRY
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after T-Mobile REVVLRY restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of T-Mobile REVVLRY, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory T-Mobile REVVLRY will be erased.