Hard reset Sony Xperia 1 II Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Sony Xperia 1 II restart.
Hard reset Sony Xperia 1 II Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Sony Xperia 1 II
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Sony Xperia 1 II restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Sony Xperia 1 II, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Sony Xperia 1 II will be erased.