Hard reset LG V60 ThinQ Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after LG V60 ThinQ restart.
Hard reset LG V60 ThinQ Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone LG V60 ThinQ
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after LG V60 ThinQ restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of LG V60 ThinQ, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory LG V60 ThinQ will be erased.