Hard reset Samsung Galaxy A51 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Samsung Galaxy A51 restart.
Hard reset Samsung Galaxy A51 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Samsung Galaxy A51
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Samsung Galaxy A51 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Samsung Galaxy A51, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Samsung Galaxy A51 will be erased.