Hard reset Motorola One Hyper Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Motorola One Hyper restart.
Hard reset Motorola One Hyper Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Motorola One Hyper
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Motorola One Hyper restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Motorola One Hyper, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Motorola One Hyper will be erased.