Hard reset Realme XT Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Realme XT restart.
Hard reset Realme XT Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Realme XT
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Realme XT restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Realme XT, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Realme XT will be erased.