Hard reset Realme XT 730G Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Realme XT 730G restart.
Hard reset Realme XT 730G Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Realme XT 730G
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Realme XT 730G restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Realme XT 730G, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Realme XT 730G will be erased.