Hard reset Realme 1 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Realme 1 restart.
Hard reset Realme 1 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Realme 1
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Realme 1 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Realme 1, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Realme 1 will be erased.