Hard reset QMobile X36 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after QMobile X36 restart.
Hard reset QMobile X36 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone QMobile X36
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after QMobile X36 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of QMobile X36, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory QMobile X36 will be erased.