Hard reset Pluzz PL5014 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Pluzz PL5014 restart.
Hard reset Pluzz PL5014 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Pluzz PL5014
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Pluzz PL5014 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Pluzz PL5014, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Pluzz PL5014 will be erased.