Hard reset Pluzz PL5010 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Pluzz PL5010 restart.
Hard reset Pluzz PL5010 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Pluzz PL5010
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Pluzz PL5010 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Pluzz PL5010, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Pluzz PL5010 will be erased.