Hard reset Pluzz Elite Dual Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Pluzz Elite Dual restart.
Hard reset Pluzz Elite Dual Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Pluzz Elite Dual
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Pluzz Elite Dual restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Pluzz Elite Dual, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Pluzz Elite Dual will be erased.