Hard reset Pixus Vision Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Pixus Vision restart.
Hard reset Pixus Vision Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Pixus Vision
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Pixus Vision restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Pixus Vision, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Pixus Vision will be erased.