Hard reset Panasonic P85 NXT Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Panasonic P85 NXT restart.
Hard reset Panasonic P85 NXT Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Panasonic P85 NXT
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Panasonic P85 NXT restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Panasonic P85 NXT, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Panasonic P85 NXT will be erased.