Hard reset Panasonic P110 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Panasonic P110 restart.
Hard reset Panasonic P110 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Panasonic P110
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Panasonic P110 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Panasonic P110, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Panasonic P110 will be erased.