Hard reset Oppo F15 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Oppo F15 restart.
Hard reset Oppo F15 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Oppo F15
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Oppo F15 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Oppo F15, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Oppo F15 will be erased.