Hard reset Elephone A7H Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Elephone A7H restart.
Hard reset Elephone A7H Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Elephone A7H
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Elephone A7H restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Elephone A7H, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Elephone A7H will be erased.