Hard reset OKWU Sigma Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after OKWU Sigma restart.
Hard reset OKWU Sigma Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone OKWU Sigma
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after OKWU Sigma restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of OKWU Sigma, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory OKWU Sigma will be erased.