Hard reset OKWU Pi Plus Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after OKWU Pi Plus restart.
Hard reset OKWU Pi Plus Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone OKWU Pi Plus
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after OKWU Pi Plus restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of OKWU Pi Plus, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory OKWU Pi Plus will be erased.